Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Ban/Mute Appeals

[Pinned] Ban/Mute Appeal Form

Username:Date of Ban:What events occurred leading to your ban/mute?What rule did you break?Why should you be unbanned/unmuted?How do we know you'll behave from now on?What positive qualities do you have that you can bring to the server? i.e. creat...
Small hellosarina 219d
hellosarina1625Small hellosarina 219d
Ban/Mute Appeals

TraumaRanger123 - 'X' Deranked to I

Hi Sarina. I'm TraumaRanger123 and I'm a X on Jumpcraft. Jumpcraft is a very dear server to me. I always look forward to coming onto JC in my free time because it's so much fun and I have so many friends. Today, when doing r8 in IX and looking for...
Member avatar small TraumaRanger123 56m
TraumaRanger12313Member avatar small TraumaRanger123 56m
Ban/Mute Appeals

Swagstar167/Sqnxr/pp5000 Ban Appeal

Username: pp5000Date of Ban: November 30, 2016What events occurred leading to your ban/mute? So, I was playing jumpcraft then, and my jump counter was too low as sarina said on my previous appeal, I was ranked up from V and my jump counter wasn't ...
Member avatar small pp5000 5d
pp5000578Member avatar small pp5000 14h
Ban/Mute Appeals

HornSkuld's Ban Appeal

Username: HornSkuldDate Of Ban: 2018-12-24What events occurred leading to your ban/mute? Well, I was hacking and I was being stupid as heck so I am sorry about that truly, just reset all of my progress I hacked like 99% of it and I really regret m...
Member avatar small Todoroqi 5d
Todoroqi239Member avatar small Todoroqi 23h
Ban/Mute Appeals

Nubbish Unban Appeal (XGeometryDasherX / XxProGamer180xX)

Username: Nubbish (Also have 2 other alternative accounts named RIPVolcano and Pessi)Date of Ban: October 26th, 2016What events occurred leading to your ban/mute? I got a random message from this guy asking me to beat rankup III for him and he wou...
Member avatar small Nubbish 1d
Nubbish110Member avatar small Nubbish 1d
Ban/Mute Appeals

zombieboytkd Ban Appeal

Username: zombieboytkdDate of Ban: 12/22/2018What events lead to your ban/mute?: I was just playing around on jumpcraft minicity b5 and I was so happy to see one of my friends for the first time in 5 months. And then I went on to tell him how new ...
Member avatar small zombieboytkd 43d
zombieboytkd12333Small hellosarina 1d
Ban/Mute Appeals

Ban Appeal _YourNightmare (better version/ sporcle asked).

Username: _YourNightmareDate of Ban: 2018-01-17.What events occurred leading to your ban/mute? Glitching back if you faill, sort of flying.What rule did you break? HackingWhy should you be unbanned/unmuted? I think I should be unbanned because I w...
Member avatar small _YourNightmare 7d
_YourNightmare18217Member avatar small _YourNightmare 2d
Ban/Mute Appeals

Permanent Ban

Username: Sophia10115Date of Ban:2017-02-09What events occurred leading to your ban/mute? I literally just tried to join the server.What rule did you break?I do not remember if I did or not, it was 2 years ago. Why should you be unbanned/unmuted?I...
Small Sophia10115 25d
Sophia101159253Small Sophia10115 3d
Ban/Mute Appeals

JahnoMano Ban Appeal

Username: JahnoManoDate of Ban: 6/7/19What events occurred leading to your ban/mute? Im not sure but i think it was for just being annoying in chat. I didn't get a mute or warning first. There wasn't a reason given on my client.What rule did you b...
Member avatar small JahnoMano 5d
JahnoMano440Member avatar small WolfieIdek 3d
Ban/Mute Appeals

WolfieIdek Ban Appeal

Username: WolfieIdekDate of Ban: 2017-08-15What events occurred leading to your ban/mute? Hacking On XI and clicking XII rankup sign.What rule did you break? HackingWhy should you be unbanned/unmuted? I should be unbanned because I really do think...
Member avatar small WolfieIdek 11d
WolfieIdek11195Member avatar small WolfieIdek 4d
Ban/Mute Appeals

Ban Appeal - Baitmeister

Username: BaitmeisterDate of Ban: 2017-11-10What events occurred leading to your ban/mute?I joined with a blacklisted mod called skull project, which has a lot of settings for PvP as it's made for hypixel.You can see those settings in youtube vide...
Member avatar small Pat Wash 7d
Pat Wash766Member avatar small Pat Wash 6d
Ban/Mute Appeals

Ban appeal - Viktoracri

Username: ViktoracriDate of Ban: 9. June 2019What events occurred leading to your ban/mute? I was playing the the Jumpcraft server. I did nothing wrongWhat rule did you break? I was not informed of that. I broke no rules as far as I am aware of.Wh...
Member avatar small Viktoracri 7d
Viktoracri264Small Sporcle 6d
Ban/Mute Appeals

Zpicy - Shadow-Mute Appeal

Username:ZpicyDate of Mute:Don't know the exact date, but was around October - November of 2018.What events occurred leading to your ban/mute?I was just playing, and Pig had mentioned to Sarina that he had applied for the Designer tag. I told her ...
Small Zpicy 7d
Zpicy369Member avatar small thebananafarmer 7d
Ban/Mute Appeals

LovePingSpoofing's mute appeal version 2.5

Username: LovePingSpoofingDate of Mute: 29/04/2019What events occurred leading to your ban/mute?: I was unbanned (I made a ban appeal, which I assume got accepted). I logged on to the server, tried to talk and found out I was permanently muted bec...
Member avatar small Ping 18d
Ping16240Small Sporcle 7d
Ban/Mute Appeals

MWCountryball27 Ban Appeal

Username: MWCountryball27Date of Ban: 09-06-2019What events occurred leading to your ban/mute? Flooding chat and admitting hacking.What rule did you break? Hacks and SpamWhy should you be unbanned/unmuted? Because I had to apologise for whatever h...
Member avatar small MWCountryball27 7d
MWCountryball27336Member avatar small _YourNightmare 7d
Ban/Mute Appeals

Ban Appeal _YourNightmare

Username: _YourNightmareDate of Ban: Euhm i dont realy know but its like 2 years ago or something.What events occurred leading to your ban/mute? Glitching back if you faill, sort of flying.What rule did you break? HackingWhy should you be unbanned...
Member avatar small _YourNightmare 9d
_YourNightmare362Member avatar small _YourNightmare 8d
Ban/Mute Appeals

thatdograscal's Shadowmmute Appeal

Username:thatdograscalDate of Ban: unsureWhat events occurred leading to your ban/mute?I was just parkouring, I have no idea what led to a mute.What rule did you break?I am not sure but I believe this was accidentalWhy should you be unbanned/unmut...
Member avatar small thatdograscal 9d
thatdograscal252Small Sporcle 9d
Ban/Mute Appeals

_Papyrus0827's Bann Appeal

Username: _Papyrus0827Date of Ban: 2017-03-03What events occurred leading to your ban/mute? Ragequitting over a simple Parkour map and Going off on mods. But to be honest, I dont honestly remember as the fact it was a little over 2 years ago.What ...
Member avatar small _Papyrus0827 20d
_Papyrus08278171Member avatar small _Papyrus0827 11d
Ban/Mute Appeals

Nurino_ Mute appeal

Username:Nurino_Date of Ban: Maybe 1 year agoWhat events occurred leading to your ban/mute? I got muted when I got unbanned so i don't know why I got mutedWhat rule did you break? I got muted by my unbanWhy should you be unbanned/unmuted? Because ...
Member avatar small Nurino_ 13d
Nurino_480Member avatar small Yin 12d
Ban/Mute Appeals

GoldBlocks (FruitLoopBox) Ban Appeal

Username: GoldBlocks (FruitLoopBox at time of ban, I believe)Date of Ban: 2017-12-28What events occurred leading to your ban/mute? I bypassed the chat filter twice, and got permanently banned.What rule did you break? Bypassing the chat filter.Why ...
Small GoldBlocks 14d
GoldBlocks2101Small hellosarina 14d