Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Ban/Mute Appeals

[Pinned] Ban/Mute Appeal Form

Username:Date of Ban:What events occurred leading to your ban/mute?What rule did you break?Why should you be unbanned/unmuted?How do we know you'll behave from now on?What positive qualities do you have that you can bring to the server? i.e. creat...
Small hellosarina 71d
hellosarina1184Small hellosarina 71d
Ban/Mute Appeals

Joltaxe Ban Appeal #2

Username: MerryJoltaxe (Will change to Joltaxe soon)Date of Ban: August 30th, 2018.What events occurred leading to your ban/mute? I felt un-belonging, un secure. I had my own problems then and I decided to spambot the server. I didn't hack to gain...
Small Joltaxe 24d
Joltaxe4135Small hellosarina 4h
Ban/Mute Appeals

Misfit - Ban Appeal

Username: MisfitDate of Ban: Oct 31st 2018What events occurred leading to your ban/mute?: Being persuaded by my friendsWhat rule did you break?: Flying In IVWhy should you be unbanned/unmuted?: Its been 2 months since my ban and i even explained i...
Member avatar small Misfit 14d
Misfit7119Small minicreeper59 4h
Ban/Mute Appeals

Melongan | Ban Appeal

Username: My username is Melongan.Date of Ban: I got banned by hellosarina on 28th of June, 2018.What events occurred leading to your ban/mute? I mute-evaded using /dc after getting muted.What rule did you break? I broke the rule of mute-evading. ...
Member avatar small Melongan 10h
Melongan214Member avatar small Anaphora 9h
Ban/Mute Appeals

FrozenMoth- Ban Appeal

Username: FrozenMoth (Last IGN: taldidi)Date of Ban: 18.02.2018What events occurred leading to your ban/mute? Lagback Hack in level VIWhat rule did you break? HackingWhy should you be unbanned/unmuted? Well, it has been almost a year since I got b...
Member avatar small FrozenMoth 13h
FrozenMoth18Member avatar small FrozenMoth 13h
Ban/Mute Appeals

Polfe : Ban appeal

Username: PolfeDate of Ban:It says 2017-05-07 but i played well after that.What events occurred leading to your ban/mute?I have no idea i just went on holiday and came back and i was banned.What rule did you break?Nothing that i know of all i did ...
Member avatar small Polfe 5d
Polfe454Small hellosarina 3d
Ban/Mute Appeals

qcv's ban appeal (very epic)

Username: qcvDate of Ban: 31/10/2018What events occurred leading to your ban/mute? I was doing parkour in vii, made the joke "My syndrome may be down but my hopes are up" and got bannedWhat rule did you break? Staff disrespect?Why should you be un...
Member avatar small qcv 17d
qcv373Small SolarEnderNeutralGender 3d
Ban/Mute Appeals

Straymite ban Appeal

Username: StraymiteDate of Ban: 2018-04-02What events occurred leading to your ban/mute? I was helping someone ban evade by sharing alts.What rule did you break? Helping Others ban evadeWhy should you be unbanned/unmuted? I want to be unbanned bec...
Member avatar small Straymite 7d
Straymite371Small SolarEnderNeutralGender 4d
Ban/Mute Appeals

Mute Appeal - Bief

Username: BiefDate of Ban: Not sure, A while agoWhat events occurred leading to your ban/mute?I made a mistake by breaking the chat regulations, I called a player ''Autistic farmerdick''What rule did you break?Swearing / BullyingWhy should you be ...
Small BiefHotfire 5d
BiefHotfire128Small BiefHotfire 5d
Ban/Mute Appeals

Updated CommunitySavage Ban Appeal

Username:CommunitySavageDate of Ban:8/26/18What events occurred leading to your ban/mute?After attempting a certain course for several hours, I became frustrated with being unable to complete the jump and therefore, installed a hack in order to co...
Member avatar small communitysavage 13d
communitysavage349Member avatar small communitysavage 13d
Ban/Mute Appeals

Ban Appeal PrinceFalcon09

Username: PrinceFalcon09 (before SkyGlider297)Date of Ban: 2017-09-02What events occurred leading to your ban/mute?This account is being seen as the alt of MerlinPk since the IP of my computer is linked to Keaske, an alt of MerlinPk. Since I went ...
Member avatar small PrinceFalcon09 30d
PrinceFalcon0912169Member avatar small PrinceFalcon09 13d
Ban/Mute Appeals

zedark75's ban appeal

Username: zedark75Date of Ban: 2019-01-04What events occurred leading to your ban/mute? Apparently I'm ban evading, atleast that's what an admin suspected.What rule did you break? None.Why should you be unbanned/unmuted? I did not do anything wron...
Member avatar small Zedark75 14d
Zedark75296Small hellosarina 13d
Ban/Mute Appeals

FLAMING_NAR10 Mute appeal

Username: FLAMING_NAR10Date of Ban: UnknownWhat events occurred: I was banned, then i appealed and was unbanned after a year and after that, was muted when i returned to the server. Now I know mutes come with unbans.What rule did you break? I was ...
Member avatar small FlamingNar10 15d
FlamingNar10373Member avatar small FlamingNar10 14d
Ban/Mute Appeals

CommunitySavage Ban Appeal (II)

Username:CommunitySavageDate of Ban:8/26/18What events occurred leading to your ban/mute?After attempting a certain course for several hours, I became frustrated with being unable to complete the jump and therefore, installed a hack in order to co...
Member avatar small communitysavage 16d
communitysavage4114Small Sporcle 14d
Ban/Mute Appeals

MMOnster's ban appeal.

Username: My username is MMOnster.Date of Ban: The date of the ban was on 6 / 23 in 2018.What events occurred leading to your ban/mute? I was doing some difficult parkour, then after a while, I was starting to get quite angry, and then I started s...
Member avatar small MMOnster 15d
MMOnster143Member avatar small MMOnster 15d
Ban/Mute Appeals

Timinqs ban appeal (Reconstructed)

Username: Smiiithhy (at time of ban) oTiminqs (current)Date of Ban: 2018-9-20What events occurred leading to your ban/mute?Flying in B9 on an alt.What rule did you break?No Hacking/ CheatingWhy should you be unbanned/unmuted?After 3 months of bein...
Member avatar small Timinqs 20d
Timinqs4127Member avatar small Timinqs 17d
bird052No posts yet
Ban/Mute Appeals

AuGod Ban Appeal

Username: AuGodDate of Ban:2018-9-28What events occurred leading to your ban/mute?Well first it started like this, I was looking for Kinematic2 tag and I found it, and I didn't tell anyone about it. Zpicy (as a joke) said I exposed tag location in...
Member avatar small AuGod 22d
AuGod9198Small SolarEnderNeutralGender 18d
Ban/Mute Appeals

CupStackingKid Mute appeal

Username: wigglyreindeerDate of Ban: 12-28-18What events occurred leading to your ban/mute? complaining about m3 not having entrance (or I didn't think it did at the time)What rule did you break? annoying sarinaWhy should you be unbanned/unmuted?...
Member avatar small cupstackingkid 20d
cupstackingkid274Small deeply 20d
Ban/Mute Appeals

unban - takinator7

Username: Takinator7Date of Ban: 29/12/18What events occurred leading to your ban/mute? i had lots of alts onWhat rule did you break? dont actually know - i think it was causing it to lagWhy should you be unbanned/unmuted? i play factions and use ...
Member avatar small Takinator7 20d
Takinator7139Member avatar small Takinator7 20d